In this video, I have gone over various Email Protocols. I have illustrated Email Relay, Email Transport, Email Delivery, Inbound Email and Outbound Email Gateway.
To learn How an Email Server or SMTP server works. We must first learn about Email Protocols or SMTP Protocols. Otherwise, we won’t be able to understand the email working process. SMTP Protocol conversation between two SMTP servers illustrates how email works step by step. The Email Protocols are used before and after email is sent and received by the SMTP Server.
Here, I have Described.
(1) Email Relay, how Email Relay or SMTP relay works, inbound or outbound.
(2) Email Transport Server or Mail Router, Receives Mail from the senders and delivers inbound emails to the respective domain’s mail server.
(3) Email deliveries are of two types: local delivery and remote delivery. Local delivery, also known as localhost mail delivery, is the delivery of emails to the user’s inbox on the local server. Remote delivery is the process of sending emails to another server by The remote delivery agent.
(4) Inbound Relay or Inbound Email Gateway sends all emails to inbound servers. An inbound relay server is essentially an MX server that receives mail from external clients and sends it to inbound clients’ email servers.
(5) An outbound email gateway, also known as a smart host, is a server that accepts email from internal email servers and forwards it to the internet on their behalf. Internal email servers do not send messages directly to recipients; instead, they deliver messages to the smart host for final delivery.
Visit Mail Server Configuration Playlist:
Visit Mail Server Design Series Playlist:
Visit Linux DNS Server Configuration Playlist:
Linux Mail Server Configurations:
Linux Mail Server Postfix Architecture: https://youtu.be/qhA8HuJBa64
Linux Mail Server Configuration Step by Step: https://youtu.be/HPV1hJsRud0
How to Configure a Subdomain Mail Server: https://youtu.be/_g5jwq68AjI
How to Configure Primary and Secondary MX: https://youtu.be/y0l9oubLpxQ
Mail Server SMTPS 465 Port with SASL and TLS: https://youtu.be/BWkdkw0cZYo
Mail Server Design and Deployment Guidelines:
How to Configure a Mail Server: https://youtu.be/cXoSdqkJKio
Incoming & Outgoing Mail Server: https://youtu.be/eOZ19VSIvpQ
Primary and Backup Mail Server: https://youtu.be/UitGGBuiXZ0
Incoming Mail Server Load Balancing: https://youtu.be/4Vaa6ZRMePU
Outgoing Mail Server Load Balancing: https://youtu.be/3YBzSqM7fgM
Incoming Spam Filter Deployment: https://youtu.be/XFzCO-uvEwA
Linux DNS Server Configurations:
Install and Configure Linux DNS Server: https://youtu.be/FeZjRF-aVlc
Primary DNS Or Master DNS Server Configuration: https://youtu.be/fb41xuax8xU
Secondary DNS Or Slave DNS Server Configuration: https://youtu.be/jygerYi-Ytk
Caching DNS Server Configuration: https://youtu.be/y_PUUwY0vwc
DNS Forwarder Configuration with Caching DNS: https://youtu.be/nDJ8WsXYtMs
Forward Zone Configuration For DNS Forward Lookup: https://youtu.be/4ghXAJvI-t4
Reverse DNS Configuration For DNS Reverse Lookup: https://youtu.be/ButSB33dXtA
DNS Records A, PTR, CNAME, NS, MX, SOA, TXT: https://youtu.be/tpQReHosCD4
If you want to learn more Please visit the WEBSITE:
Please SUBSCRIBE to my Channel, to get my latest videos:
★☆★ CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA ★☆★